Thursday, July 15, 2010

So, this blog seems to have turned into a total fail and that's mostly due to laziness and lack of wanting to whine about my ridiculously dull/shitty/bad luck-infested life. Things will go good for about 3 seconds (ie: I GOT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!) and then hit close to rock bottom immediately after. I don't understand it.

But, anyway, I'll make some time tomorrow to write a post about everything that's been going on lately even though I don't think anybody even looks at this anymore. October needs to hurry up and get here because I'm ready for some change.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

I found you through someone who follows my blog, I often check out your blog because I love the pictures you take (I'm obsessed with photography && cameras). I'm sorry things have been so bad for you lately, I'm in the same boat if I do say so myself. Maybe not the same situation, but it's still crappy & an unlucky situation. Anyway, I hope things get better, and keep taking amazing photos :) Have a nice evening.

Brittany Thornton said...

Sorry I'm just now responding, I hardly ever check this anymore. Thank you for reading my posts & commenting! I'm sorry you're having to go through anything even remotely similar and I hope things improve for you soon.

Post a Comment