Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alright, new idea! How about instead of a Project 365... I call this a Project Whenever I Have Time to Post Pics. Yep, I'm liking the sound of that a lotttt more.

We're considering taking a trip up to DC to try to find a house to move into before the forced move. The military is trying to screw us on our housing situation so right now we're pretty much fucked. We've been buying the house we live in now because we didn't expect to get orders again before my dad retires and usually the government will buy your house if they force you to move. Well, they don't do that anymore, so they told us to just move and either pay monthly for BOTH houses (which is out of the question) or to just foreclose on this one. Really? FORECLOSURE? Not the answer. Hopefully this will all work itself out. I have a feeling it will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment