Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project 365, day 008.

The past two days have been pretty eventful. Last night Brianna slept over and we made dinner together (chicken parmesean pasta with toasted ravioli in pepper sauce - yum!), watched The Lovely Bones, 500 Days of Summer, and Remember the Daze. Went through a bunch of old pictures we found out in the garage and discovered that Emma looks almost identical to how I looked as an infant. Maybe she doesn't look exactly like her sperm donor after all.

Sperm Donor's grandma came by at 2:30 to visit with Emma and we ended up talking for about an hour. I'm still incredibly shocked at how nice his family seems considering he turned out to be such a worthless piece of shit. She told me that they sent him two pictures of Emma and that they, and I quote, "made him cry". I call BS on the crying and I'm a little indifferent about the fact that he's being sent pictures when he hasn't even acknowledged her existence to anyone but them, but I guess he was bound to see what she looks like eventually. It is what it is. I just want him to keep leaving us alone.

I decided to cook dinner again tonight and it turned out pretty awesome. Stuffed chicken and tortellini pasta. I stuffed the chicken with ricotta, parmesean, mozzarella, basil, garlic, and tomatoes and stole a sauce recipe from Olive Garden for the pasta. Gouda, parmesean, bacon, chicken, white wine, rosemary, basil, artichokes... It was ridiculously om nom nom-worthy. After dinner Brianna & I decided to take Emma on a walk down to Sperm Donor's grandparent's house (they live on the street next to mine) so his grandpa could finally see Emma in person.

Tomorrow's plan... Go by the bank to deposit a check and open a savings account for Emma, WIC appointment, Department of Children and Families, pick up Chris, and go by CVS. I think that's it, anyway. Apparently Walmart refuses to print the pictures I take of Emma because they're "professional". LOL, WOT. Anywayyyy, damn. I am so exhausted out of my mind. I feel like I could sleep for days if I didn't have to get up to tend to Emma every 3 hours. Maybe one day I'll get someone to watch her for like 6 hours just so I can take a nap and feel... I don't know, recharged. Yawnnn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment