Thursday, June 3, 2010

Emma finally moved up to going 4 hours between feedings today. Her usual feeding schedule is every 2 1/2 hours which has been seriously kicking my ass. I still don't understand how she was up to 5oz, 5+ hours, and sleeping through the night around 5 weeks old and suddenly went back down to 2-3oz every 2-3 hours (and, no, not a growth spurt). I guess babies work in mysterious ways!

My life has improved tremendously since I was last writing in this thing. I've moved past all of the baggage I was holding on to and I've been trying my hardest to make the best of everything. I am now a true believer that good things happen when you least expect them to and that the people you need come into your life when you're not trying to find them.
Project 365, day 002.

2 comments:

Natballs said...

Your blog layout is super cool!
Are you breastfeeding?

Brittany Thornton said...

Thanks! Not nearly as cool as yours, haha.

I was breastfeeding at first but I quit after about 3 weeks because she was getting REALLY sick after each feeding and I didn't know she was lactose intolerant at the time. I wasn't really dedicated enough to doing it, I didn't like it and would feel unhappy during each feeding, so I decided to just go ahead with formula after that.

Post a Comment