Sunday, June 13, 2010

Emma is officially 3 months old today and she decided to start it off with a new accomplishment - laughing for the first time! I could tell she's been trying to for a couple of weeks now but it finalllllyy happened. It was only a little chuckle but it was a chuckle all the same. She started rolling over stomach to back around 6 weeks old and she's working hard to roll from back to stomach now, I have a feeling she'll start doing that within the next two weeks. I never realized how exciting baby milestones could be. :D

Project 365, day 011.

Also, check out my new "Seen in 2010" section on the right. This was something I did about two years ago and I forgot how fun it was. I added about 15 movies to my Netflix instant queue, now it's just a matter of finding enough time to watch them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment