Monday, June 7, 2010

So, I'm slowly trying to inch my way into learning how to cook. I say inch because, generally, I am a terrible cook. If I'm not screwing up the food, I'm finding ways to injure myself. I've even found ways to screw up the easy boxed mac & cheese. Who does that?! I just find cooking to be really fun for some reason. It's like a craft project and I always get really nervous waiting to see how someone likes what I've made. I've tried to make two things in the past week or so - Velveeta stuffed meatballs + peppers and garlic shrimp pasta with stuffed mushrooms. The meatballs sucked but the stuff I made tonight was pretty good.




(Totally om nom nom-worthy!)

I think I'm going to have to switch Emma's formula back to Similac Alimentum. Her spitting up is extreme on it but the switch to Goodstart Soy Plus has been HELL. It helps a little with the spitting up... sometimes, if I'm lucky... but it seems to be killing her stomach. She has been so constipated ever since the switch and it's killing me to see her in so much pain and not be able to do something to help. I was hoping her stomach would adjust to the formula switch but I think the soy is just way too problematic for her. Her spitting up is still pretty bad either way - she'll spit up at least half of what she eats - so I don't really know what to do. I'll probably have to keep trying formulas until I find one that sits well on her tummy.

Anyway, this 2:30am update was brought to you by the MTV Movie Awards distracting me too much to sleep. I'm only in it for the "exclusive" Harry Potter movie trailer. I feel like Twilight shit all over this television station because it's all they seem to be talking about. Team HP fo' lyfe! Okay, okay, time for sleep. Goodnightttt.

1 comments:

Natballs said...

ahah, I am the SAME way about cooking! If you look on campbells.com they have easy casserole recipes that are good to start with, and they're good O.o

Post a Comment