Monday, January 18, 2010

I have successfully made it to my 31 weeks and my 8th month of pregnancy! Woo! And I now get to start going to the doctor every two weeks now which might not sound too exciting but it's all I really have to help February pass a little quicker. The OB office I go to, Coastal OB/GYN, has been pretty awful through the entire pregnancy so far, but the doctor actually took time to speak to me at my most recent appointment which made me feel slightly better about letting these people participate in delivering my baby. I was going to go to Tricare and switch over to Emerald Coast OB because I've heard nothing but good things about them (and Coastal has the worst reviews/rep in town), but I decided there's probably no point in switching now that I'm so late in. Things will be fine if the doctor pays attention to me like he did this past time in all upcoming appointments.

Everything looked good at my appointment except for my weight gain yet again. 9lbs in 2 weeks? Not good. This brings my total weight gain to 32lbs which the doctor said isn't necessarily bad for a total by 31 weeks, but it's not good either. I'm estimating my total to be around 50-60lbs by the time I have the baby. The thought of gaining 50-60 total scares the shit out of me but there isn't too much I can do. I eat when I'm hungry and I enjoy the food I'm eating, so I'm just going to deal with it and hope I can work it off once she's out. Speaking of the baby, I finally ordered her crib bedding (even though my crib probably won't even be here before she's born)!


Daniella bedding by Cocalo.

I was originally going to go with this bedding but I figured the Daniella would match better with brown furniture, and it's over $100 cheaper! Works for me.

And my 31 week belly!

2 comments:

Natballs said...

LOVE that bedding

Mrs. Mack said...

the bedding is gorgeous! thanks for the link too! i was going nuts looking for bedding! we're not trying yet, but i'd like to get ahead of the game :)

Post a Comment