Sunday, January 3, 2010

"I'm 29 weeks old, only 77 days to go!"

Holy shit! In about 28 days I'll actually be able to say I'll be having a baby "next month". Do you know how crazy that sounds to me?! I feel like this whole pregnancy thing hasn't really hit me yet and that's probably because it's been a fairly easy pregnancy as far as the actual pregnancy goes. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom.

I'm still dying of the flu but I have to force myself to go do my glucose screen (diabetes test) tomorrow, which means I'll have to fast tonight. Not looking forward to this at all and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I'll pass. I have way too much on my plate right now, I don't know how I'll react if I have to add on diabetes. Sigh.

2 comments:

Natballs said...

hey! i found you from BG! I wanted to stop by and say keep blogging- you're doing a great job!

Brittany Thornton said...

Heyyy, thank you! I was actually just looking at your blog before I noticed your comment and couldn't figure out how to follow you, haha.

Post a Comment